HEALTH BENEFITS: Arborio Rice is a good source of carbohydrate and high in protein.
Cheese contains a host of nutrients like calcium, protein, phosphorus, zinc, vitamin A and vitamin B12. The high-quality protein in cheese provides the body with essential building blocks for strong muscles.
320 g Risotto arborio rice
1 Green apple
1 glass White wine
200g The Little Milk Company Mild Cheddar
150 ml Vegetable bouillon
1. Cut The Little Milk Company Cheese into small cubes and set aside. Chop half of the onion into small pieces and fry in the butter.
2. Add the rice and cook until it is translucent. Deglaze with the wine, then add the bouillon and allow it to boil. Stir occasionally and add more liquid if necessary.
3. Meanwhile, cut the apple into small cubes and set some apple slices aside for decoration.
4. Melt some butter in a non-stick pan and pour in some bouillon. Just (about 5 minutes) before the rice is done cooking, put the apple slices in the frying pan.
5. Turn off the heat and mix the rice together with the cheese cubes apple slices.
6. Prepare the plates and decorate with the slices of apple you set aside.
Thank you Julien Pianetti for the beautiful photo.