Little Milk Company Cheddar Cheese Toasties
There's nothing quite like a delicious melted cheese sandwich
- 4 slices of white bread
- 50g butter, divided
- Little Milk Company Cheddar, sliced
- Preheat a frying pan over medium heat. Generously butter one side of a slice of bread and place the buttered side down onto the frying pan.
- Place a couple of slices of Little Milk Company Cheddar onto the slice of bread on the frying pan.
- Butter a second slice of bread on one slice and place the butter-side-up on top of the slice already in the frying pan.
- Cook until lightly browned and flip over. Continue cooking until cheese is melted.
- Repeat with the remaining 2 slices of bread, butter and Little Milk Company Cheese.