Little Milk Company Brie Wrapped in Prosciutto & Brioche
- 375g strong white bread flour
- 50g caster sugar
- 7g sachet fast action dried yeast
- 75ml milk
- 3 large eggs, plus 2 beaten eggs for glazing
- 185g unsalted butter, softened
- 1 tsp Salt
For the filling:
- 250g Little Milk Company Brie
- 8 slices of prosciutto
- Mix the flour, 1 tsp salt, caster sugar, yeast, milk and eggs together in a mixing bowl for 5 minutes until a smooth dough forms. (preferably using a dough mixture attachment)
- Add the butter and mix for an additional 4 minutes (medium speed).
- Scrap the dough bowl and mix for 1 minute.
- Place the dough in a container, cover with cling film and leave in the fridge for at least 6 hours before using.
- Wrap the Little Milk Company Brie in the prosciutto and set to the side.
- Turn out the dough onto a slightly floured surface and roll into a circle.
- Gently place the wrapped Little Milk Company Brie in the middle of the circle and fold the edges neatly.
- Put the parcel onto a baking tray, lined with baking parchment and brush with the beaten eggs.
- Chill in the fridge for 30 minutes then brush again with the beaten eggs. Chill once more for another 30 minutes.
- Leave to rise for 1 hour at room temperate and then heat the oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Bake for 22 mins and serve warm.